Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why can't Men Dress Like This?

So if any one who knows me well I am obsessed with Albert Hammond Jr. of the Strokes. Even their music inspires me and their look!I also see men dressed in suits a lot and they do it ALL WRONG.... sometimes I just want to be their stylist and shop for suits for them.Albert Hammond Jr. has come out with his own line of suits for CONFEDERACY in LA and WOW it looks AMAZING!!!! His suits might be a bit pricey for the ordinary guy but geeze go thrift shopping and get ideas... just PLEASE take a look in the mirror before you leave the house! JUST SAYING! Albert Hammond Jr. The Strokes



















Albert's men's suit line for Confederacy
Even if you guys buy Guys Nylon Magazine each month... you don't have to settle for boring old Burlington Coat Factory suits or sears suits... bring style back PLEASE!!!!
My next vintage shopping blog I might dedicate it to men's fashion!
SO BE IT! JAR








No comments:

Post a Comment