Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fashion Inspiration

I wanted to write a short blog about the woman who inspire me in fashion! They have the coolest style without even knowing it and I hate to say that I steal looks from these ladies! Take a look :) Alison Mosshart from the Kills and the Dead Weather has got to be my number one favorite!
Even down to her Gold boots... LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

I need a pair of these Gold Boots but Alison's are custom made by Dior :(


I love Milla Jovovich and have for about 10 yrs now!!! Her old line Jovovich Hawk was one of the best :) She shows that you can even look cool as a mommy!



She is just so BEAUTIFUL!




and Charlotte Kemp ... Sean Lennon's' Girlfriend has really cool style!





So amazing ... I will always gravitate towards Gothic style it's in my blood!





and Lenny Kravitz's daughter Zoe she is my fave at the moment.... I truly dig her style!


















































Well that is just a few but I love their great style!
You may not love it but to each his own.... Till next time.. JAR!!













No comments:

Post a Comment