Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bored on a Sunday night!

So tonight I got really bored and decided to get all my magazines out and decoupage ... and I found an Abraham Lincoln mask and some other cool stuff ... now my room is messy!!! I listened to the Yeah Yeah Yeah's while doing all this artsy fartsy stuff... My mind will not shut off at night so I had to be creative and now it's EARLY Monday morning 12:26 am and Keanu is asleep in my room..... anyways!!! SO BORED!!
Keanu fell asleep so I had to do this next thing.....


He got masked :)
Keanu has his own Abraham Lincoln joke:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln who?
Abraham Lincoln Logs

my little baby pie is always making me laugh :)



my tools




and now my messy floor





I had fun .... well a little bit!






















































































































Hope you like them :) Good night ... JAR


















No comments:

Post a Comment