Thursday, September 1, 2011

Volcans,Lunch and Robot Dancing ......

The best part about being a Mom is waking up and packing Keanu's lunch for school. I love the feeling of preparing his school day full of love. I always write on his napkins ( I love you ) that I put in his lunch and I love eating breakfast with him while watching Pokemon.


Keanu and I also have this secret robot hand shake that we learned from this video 2 years ago.


Keanu and I also do the Volcan neck pinch to each other
Yes ... I am not your typical mom but what mom doesn't give her son a Volcan neck pinch?
But mine is more like the one from Space Balls!





As you know Keanu and I have a band called Werewolf Thunder
and all three of these things have inspired our next song we are working on.

That's a day in the life of me being a mom to one of the coolest kids EVER!

SO BE IT!

JAR

No comments:

Post a Comment