Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Love Affair With Shakespeare

William Shakespeare Facts: 27

Shakespeare married Anne Hathaway when he was seventeen. She was twenty-six and she was pregnant when they married. Their first child was born six months after the wedding.
I love this fact about Shakespeare .... and I love all his plays and his wardrobe . I have been REALLY sick this week so I haven't posted any blogs. So all I have been doing is laying in bed reading Shakespeare and watching documentaries on Netflix about him too. Tonight I am watching Shakespeare In Love. I just hope I start to feel better soon. Green tea is the cure .... I hope! I feel like I have the Flu :( 


I bought this book at Barnes n Nobles last week for $20 and I LOVE IT!



I can't wait to see this movie soon :)




Please Green Tea WORK .... I HATE feeling sick!

GOOD NIGHT

JAR

No comments:

Post a Comment