Monday, April 18, 2011

Take a Peek into my closet....BETSEY JOHNSON Part #1



Every week I am posting and blogging about my closet ..... but this week is my Betsey Johnson week. I have been a Huge fan of Betsey since 1989 my first visit to her store was in 1991. I always dreamed of working at the Betsey store and in 2004 I became the Assistant Manager at the Betsey Johnson store in the Houston Galleria. Sadly it only lasted a short time but I bought so much stuff. Most of my Betsey collection I either gave away or sold for money ...... and I regret that with all my heart. I saved the good stuff though and here is my collection of her jewelry. Come take a peek :)
















The last photo is retro Betsey from 1999 When they were the yellow store ... before the pink store in the new part of the galleria.

I hope you enjoyed my collection.... next will be my Betsey Johnson shoe collection :)

SO BE IT
XOXO
JAR

No comments:

Post a Comment