SUSHI CANDY CUPCAKES RECIPE
- 1 batch of your favorite cupcake batter, store bought or homemade
Frosting & Decoration
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 4-1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 8 green Fruit Roll-Ups snacks
- candies such as jelly beans, gummy worms, gummy fish
- Dried papaya and mangoes
DIRECTIONS: TO MAKE THE CUPCAKES- Grease and flour cupcake tins. Fill the tins three-quarters full with the batter and bake the cupcakes as per your cupcake recipe.
TO MAKE THE FROSTING - In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, vanilla, and coconut. Then using a butter knife spread the frosting over the tops of the cupcakes.
TO DECORATE - Trim the fruit roll-ups to the height of a cupcake and wrap around the side of each cupcakes. Serve the dried mangoes on the side to resemble ginger.
Now serve and eat them ...... YUMMY!!!!!!
Hope you enjoy ... JAR!