Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Where The Wild Things/Fantastic Mr. Fox Masks For Sale

I'm still cleaning out my art area in the garage and I am selling the painted cardboard Where the Wild Things/Fantastic Mr. Fox masks that I made. I had a Where The Wild Things movie party and Fantastic Mr. Fox movie party a while back....... I made these masks for our Photo Booth. I am selling them for $5.00 each or else they go in the trash. I even made a cardboard Max boat. They are still in perfect condition. They will be on my Product Tab on my website .... you can pay using Paypal CLICK HERE. Thanks for looking. XOXO JAR





1) Max

2) Judith Monster

3) Carol Monster
4) Max's Boat

$5.00 each or $20.00 for entire set with boat



1) Ash

2) Mr. Fox

3) Mrs. Fox

4) Badger

$5.00 each or $20.00 for entire set


Thanks for looking!
I had fun painting and creating these party photo booth masks!

JAR


No comments:

Post a Comment