Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bizarre Love Triangle

In 2 months I will be turning 34 years old .... WOW! The cool thing about being 33 is I found a bizarre love attraction for strange and odd things. It all started this past February when my step dad gave me his taxidermy piranha fish and an 30 year old turtle shell. Being in my thirties has taught me to discover things that let me feel alive and beautiful. These are the things that no boyfriend or anyone can fulfill in my life. It's called self discovery and it's a bizarre love triangle within myself. Now I wonder what I will become at the age of 34. 


People think when you turn 30 you should start dying and dress old and feel old.But honestly I feel younger ..... I love Star Wars, Anime and video games and I still love to dress up and wear strange things. I am my own canvas and my mind is a endless book shelf waiting to be filled with knowledge. Yes I'm still single and I have never been married, but I feel I should discover myself before I find someone who will add to my life. I'd rather be alone and in love with myself than be with someone who makes me feel less about myself.


I am a Mother to a wonderful son and a artist filled with spirit. I will be who I am and no one can take that away from me!


I don't want to be cut from the same pattern as everyone else.


My frailties make me stronger... When I suffer I survive.
My anxieties and depression walk with me like my shadow but they build a foundation for my strong character. And for this I am an artist and a individual.


I see beauty in everything and everyone, even if they have hurt me in the past.


Life is love and love is passion!


SO BE IT
JAR



No comments:

Post a Comment