Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Bedroom

                                               IN MY BEDROOM


Last month I updated and rearranged my  bedroom. I needed to make room for all my oddities and some new furniture. I LOVE my bedroom it's were I go to escape this boring world .... it's my world filled with everything that makes me smile! Please take a tour of it and ENJOY! 


















































There is A LOT to take in
I have so much stuff
Thanks for looking!

This is where I spend the majority of my time at and where I paint my paintings.
More oddities to come and more taxidermy things.
The Cosmo magazine is from October 1980.
All my furniture is antique except for my TV and record player.

Seahorse painting by my friend, Timothy Varisco .... Love it!

P.S. If your wondering what that white thing is on my coffee table .. it's my MacBook. I forgot to remove it before taking pics!

XOXO
SO BE IT!

JAR































No comments:

Post a Comment