Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Lips Are Gray

I was searching through magazines and ran across this model wearing gray lipstick ..... so I had to bust my gray lipstick out and show you that it is wearable :)



The perfect way to get a great gray lip color is by mixing OCC LIP TARS in Feathered (white) and Tarred ( black) together.


Here I am just using Lime Crimes lipstick color in Chinchilla (gray light lilac) color.






Or you can use Lime Crimes lipstick color in Styletto (black) with a white make up pencil .... or any black lipstick color of choice!


I still feel like the best thing to do is order OCC black and white lip tars to get the best light gray without the lilac undertones.
I am ordering them this week :)

SO BE IT!
Try something new today!!!

JAR

No comments:

Post a Comment