Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Moroccan Chicken Marinade Recipe



                                          My Moroccan Chicken Marinade Recipe
  • 1/2 chopped up ginger root
  • 4 garlic cloves chopped
  • fresh cilantro chopped
  • 1 small onion chopped
  • 1 lime grated zest and the lime juice
  • 1 bottle of Heineken beer
  • 3 table spoons of red curry paste
  • 1/2 table spoon of ground coriander seed
  • 1/2 table spoon of ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 table spoon of ground red pepper
  • 1/2 table spoon of ground turmeric powder
  • 2 tablespoons of cumin
  • mix all together and add chicken and store in the fridge over night to marinate = YUMMY!!!
I like to just make my own recipes as I go along and this happened to be really tasty .... you can even use the left over Moroccan chicken and turn it into a tasty chicken salad or serve it over couscous!!!
I hope you enjoy ..... JAR

No comments:

Post a Comment