Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Andy Warhol's Diary

I had this bookThe Andy Warhol Diaries many years ago but some how It got lost between the yrs 1992-1998 I just don't know what I did with it. So the other day I went to Half Priced Books and re bought it again. I didn't appreciate this book when I was younger and now that I am older I completely fell in love with it again! The cool thing about buying used books is that you never know the past history of the previous owner. When I opened the book the previous owner of this book kept magazine clippings of Andy and Halston  from 1990 and I thought wow this is totally cool!!!! So I turned to his diary entry of the day I was born to see what Andy was doing on that day... JANUARY 5th 1978... He was with Bianca Jagger and Halston and he writes DISCO QUEEN!!!!

SO BE IT
JAR

No comments:

Post a Comment