For 4 weeks now I have been doing a lot of Ballet workout and Palates at home.... and it's AMAZING!
You can burn a lot of calories while doing ballet workouts :) Here are a few of the ballerina things I do to stay long and lean .... and did I mention very STRONG! It works every muscle out!!!
I was watching Black Swan one night and I decided to get a dancers sculpted body
but I have a LONG WAY TO GET THERE!!!!
BUT I WILL :)
I use this workout 2 disc DVD set
I am still on the first DVD
I do this workout 3 times a week ... and Palates twice a week
plus Cardio @ 24 hr Fitness and the tradmill @ home
You can purchase this DVD set at Barnes and Nobles
to get myself in the mood as a dancer. I bought a cheap pair of ballet slippers at Payless
and I wear footless tights
I know I'm a dork :)
In between meals I drink Ballerina Diet Tea and TONS of water!!!
Ballerina Weight Loss Rules
- Each serving of food must be divided into half;
- Soups are independent meals and should be eaten separately from other foods;
- Never mix different type of protein in one meal (such as fish, meat and dairy);
- Use only low fat or fat free dairy products (including cheeses), always dilute milk with water or ice;
- Never add sugar or sugar substitutes to your drinks;
- Use only home made mayonnaise without egg yolks and salt;
- Do not use salt; substitute it with soy sauce and spices;
- Drink water 30 minutes before meal or 1 hour after;
- Drink at least 8-10 cups of water every day;
- Drink slimming tea regularly.
SO BE IT!