Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Diaries of JAR

Good idea or bad idea to reopen my box of diaries from my life? I didn't allow myself to read through them but in some entries I had to .... from the death of an ex-boyfriend to the day I found out Keanu was going to be born with a birth defect. (BAD ENTRIES) but I discovered all my old concert stubs and a tape of my late Grandpa Rivas interviewing Billy and I back in 1983 :) It was good to hear his voice again! Thank god I have a tape player!!! I don't keep a diary anymore but this blog is sort of like one.
My Diaries from 1991-2006
1993-1994
My autographed Heath Kirchart Skate band from southside sk8 park
The death of my ex-boyfriend James :(
I still think about him to this day!
My concerts :)
The Cure 1992
Morrisey 1992
Harry Connick Jr. 1994
R.E.M and Radio Head 1994
New Kids On The Block 1990
Depeche Mode 1990
Madonna 1990



Lollapalooza 1992
Pearl Jam
Lush
SoundGarden
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Cure 1996
My Pregnancy Journal 2002-2003

Trying to figure out Baby names

I really wanted to name him Thurston Rivas
after Thurston Moore from Sonic Youth.... but Keanu won!!!

The day I met with Keanu's Surgeon before he was born
to prepare me for his plastic reconstructive surgery at 1 month old :(

This is the day that I found out through the ultra sound that Keanu had a Cleft Lip and Cleft Palette :(
Not a good day!!!
I cut this out of a Transworld Skateboard Mag. and I had it tattooed on my right ankle :)

My entry about Sept. 11th 2001

my diary in 1995
a lot of art and poems



The tape I found 
and this is FUNNY ... I still use the phrase SO BE IT!
This is when I was 22 yrs old living in my first apt.
I was also the Store Manager of Arden B. WOW almost 12 yrs ago!

I wanted to share this because this is me .... JAR!
SO BE IT!
XOXO



















No comments:

Post a Comment