Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Starting my record collection

I just recently started my record collection ... who ever would have thought I would be on the hunt for vinyl :)
I just bought a cheap record player at Target but  it works really well and I like the vintage look of it! Here are some of the records I purchaced last week.

Stevie Nicks

                                                                         Patti Smith
                                                                         Cat Stevens

                                                                          Janis Joplin

                                                                       Carole King

                                                                          Carley Simon

                                                            The Mamas and The Papas

The Ghost of A Saber Tooth Tiger
with Sean Lennon and Charlotte Kemp

I have two more LP's on the way Karen Elson and Harper Simon...
So I hope to make my record collection GROW :)
SO BE IT!
JAR


                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment