Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My nail polish of 2011





Remember Uma Thurman in the 1994 movie Pulp Fiction? Well if you look at her nails she is wearing Chanel VAMP nail color. Chanel Vamp  was created in 1994 .... to look like dried blood and I remember buying this color back in 2001! I still have my old bottle of it! Well on December 26th I went to the Chanel counter and bought a new bottle of VAMP #18 and now it's my color for the year 2011 :) and I LOVE it! Last year my nail color was O.P.I.'s Lincoln Park After Dark but I had to retire that color. The only negative about Vamp is that it cost $23.00 a bottle ... BOO! But I love it!!!!

                                          So what nail color are you gonna be wearing in 2011 ?
                                                                          So Be It                                                                              JAR

No comments:

Post a Comment